Back to top
WIC Systems Manager at Mountain Park Health Center since July 2009
- Ease program documentation and contract compliance by building and maintaining the MPHC WIC database
- Contribute to the technical design of Arizona WIC's HANDS system.
- Assure program integrity by ensuring staff follow policies and procedures
- Facilitate intensive two day training for new employees to use the Arizona WIC computer system
- Create the MPHC WIC manual to answer commonly asked program related questions
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the program’s outreach and referral plan
- Serve as the program’s lead for the Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program
WIC Nutritionist at Mountain Park Health Center from April to July 2009
- Use motivational interviewing to counsel high risk participants
- Use motivational interviewing to counsel breastfeeding mothers
WIC Community Nutrition Worker at Mountain Park Health Center from May 2008 to April 2009
- Provide service to clients relating to eligibility screening, laboratory and anthropometric measurements, nutrition education, record documentation, and WIC food instrument issuance
Intern at the Maricopa County Department of Public Health Office of Health Promotion and Education from May to December 2007
- Facilitate Promoting Lifetime Activity for Youth (PLAY) Program at 3 Maricopa County Schools
- Participate in implementation of Promoting Adolescent Seatbelt Safety program
- Perform duties as child safety seat technician
- Assist in facilitation of Women Together For Health Program
- National Child Passenger Safety Certified Technician Expires July 2011
- American Red Cross First Aid Certified Expires October 2010
- Evergreen Perinatal Education’s Intensive Education in Breastfeeding and Lactation Graduate obtained January 2010
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Cultural Competency Training occurred November 2009
- Breastfeeding Counselor class completed March 2009
- National Institute of Health Human Participants Protection Education for Research Teams course completed February 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Wellness from Arizona State University in Mesa Arizona obtained May 2008
I treat all with fairness, equity, and justice.
I love learning.
Others value my perspective and turn to me for advice.
I am curious about everything. I ask questions. I like exploration and discovery.
By email: redahe A T gmail D O T com
By phone: (eight zero two) five five two 4487
Or any of the following instant messengers:
- yahoo - rdh537
- aol - srgtvengeance
- msn - ren_herr A T hotmail D O T com
- gtalk - redahe